FS: Record/Playback Audio Board

This is a standalone record/playback sound unit based on inexpensive components designed to be used in local scenes to add realism. I designed a small PC board and have it available for sale. Come stop by

and take a look.

Thanks Kirk DeHaan

Reply to
'Captain' Kirk DeHaan

Appears to be a nice item. Sound adds another dimension to a model railroad...a very rewarding effort. Good luck with your venture.

Bill Bill's Railroad Empire

BillsRREmpire

Looks like a great circuit.

Do you have a circuit design that can use a timed trigger rather than a push button? (Example - using a 555 chip to trigger the sound replay at periodic intervals)

Cheers, Bill S.

Reply to
Bill Sohl

Bill Sohl said the following on 2/9/2006 7:03 AM:

Not at the moment. I do have the photocell circuit which uses the 555. I will have to look into adding jumpers on the board to allow it to be used for both functions.

Reply to
'Captain' Kirk DeHaan

Bill Sohl said the following on 2/9/2006 7:03 AM:

I have created a modification to the board so it has a timed trigger available. Just set your delay and it will repeat and repeat and repeat....

Reply to
'Captain' Kirk DeHaan