FS: Record/Playback Audio Board

This is a standalone record/playback sound unit based on inexpensive components designed to be used in local scenes to add realism. I
designed a small PC board and have it available for sale. Come stop by www.stormyacres.com and take a look.
Thanks Kirk DeHaan
Appears to be a nice item. Sound adds another dimension to a model railroad...a very rewarding effort. Good luck with your venture.
Bill Bill's Railroad Empire http://www.billsrailroad.net

Looks like a great circuit.
Do you have a circuit design that can use a timed trigger rather than a push button? (Example - using a 555 chip to trigger the sound replay at periodic intervals)
Cheers, Bill S.
Bill Sohl said the following on 2/9/2006 7:03 AM:

Not at the moment. I do have the photocell circuit which uses the 555. I will have to look into adding jumpers on the board to allow it to be used for both functions.
Bill Sohl said the following on 2/9/2006 7:03 AM:

I have created a modification to the board so it has a timed trigger available. Just set your delay and it will repeat and repeat and repeat....
--

Kirk DeHaan

Storm Enterprises - Unique items for model railroading