FS: SP SD-39 on eBay

I put up my last SD-39 for sale on eBay. The loco is a Athearn shell with a Hobbytown drive. Those that are interested in SP diesels should be quite interested in obtaining this loco as it hasn't been produced as such and the modifications to the Hobbytown drive are as interesting as the cutting and assembling of the shell are. It is listed in the Athearn section but just searching for SD-39 will find it.

Bob May