gloating again

Estate sale today - I bought 6 Pentrex steam videos, looking like brand new, for $10. Time to temporarily become a couch potato :-).

Reply to
lgb

How about, a small box of slot cars at a train show for $1.00. Turned it into $300.00. Or a 1957ish vintage Aurora plastic model rocket kit for $8.00 and turning it into $250.00? Or how about the $20.00 brass loco kit and turing it into $250.00 or........I can go on and on and on. Ones mans junk is another mans treasure. Everyone finds a deal every time you turn around......LL

Reply to
Leapin_Lizards2