Good forum site

Sign up with the below site. Quite a few different railroad forums.
This train forum is absolutely lame.

Don't like email or concerned about spammers/hackers, Get a Google
Gmail account and just don't use it. Read all the answers in the site.
Gmail does have excellant Spam control. Much better than Yahoo email.
I have three different Gmail accounts for different purposes.
I sign on in Google Groups with a email address that has never been
used except for posting messages here. In fact the Netscape email
system does not exist anymore.
Rich

Site Timeline