Good forum site

Sign up with the below site. Quite a few different railroad forums. This train forum is absolutely lame.

Don't like email or concerned about spammers/hackers, Get a Google Gmail account and just don't use it. Read all the answers in the site. Gmail does have excellant Spam control. Much better than Yahoo email. I have three different Gmail accounts for different purposes.

I sign on in Google Groups with a email address that has never been used except for posting messages here. In fact the Netscape email system does not exist anymore.

Rich