Interiors for Athearn Passenger Cars?

Does anyone make interior seating that can be placed in Athearn's streamline and/or heavyweight passenger cars? It would be nice to have something that simply slips inside the models on which we could place some HO scale sitting figures. nononospam

Reply to
AlModel RR

If nothing else, check the Walther's catalog. In the superdetailing section you can find seats which you can glue in. I guess you can do some rigging of compartments/lavatories and such if you want. Gene ABV61-1043.001.HCB

"Skinny Dipping and Other Stories" On the web at
or
and look for "Into Joy From Sadness" soon.

Reply to
STEAM GENE

I have used the IHC interiors, but it requires some cutting to get them to fit.

Reply to
Patrick Carcirieri

Walthers used to offer complete interior kits for the Athearn cars with cast metal seats, commodes etc. and printed card stock partition walls but no floor, make your own from plastic sheet (I think some had wooden coach seats instead of the metal ones). They also had lighting kits derived from the ones for their own wood/metal heavyweight cars.

"What is freedom of expression? Without the freedom to offend, it ceases to exist "

-Salman Rushdie

"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere." -Martin Luther King

"A gentleman is a man who can disagree without being disagreeable." Anon

"Revolution in Politics is an abrupt change in the form of misgovernment." Ambrose Bierce

"I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts"

- Mark Twain

Reply to
Mountain Goat