rticulated Passenger cars

I'm looking for non-brass articulated passenger cars like:

Limited Editions kit #7452 201' Articulated Diner-Lounge-Dormitory; 1941 Lark

Apparently LE was bought up by Hallmark Models. Hallmarks web page isn't useful. Anybody know what has happened to the LE line?

Anybody know of other non-brass articulated cars similar to the one I mentioned? There are some 2 unit articulates as well.

TIA, Paul

Reply to
Paul Newhouse

Paul,

you might try Union Station Products - they have both N and HO articulated cars.

UNIO

Reply to
Mmtvl

Paul,

You might try Union Station Products. They carry both HO and N articulated cars.

Web site

unionstationproducts.com

Reply to
Mmtvl

Looks like they have the ones close to what I'm interested in.

Thanks, Paul

Reply to
Paul Newhouse