Looking for Passenger Cars for a Diorama

Hello and how are you all. I am new to your board here. I am doing a Diorama which will need some Passenger Cars in it , they need to be
Plastic because I will being inflicting a lot of Damage to them.
Could someone please give me a source for reasonably priced "N" or "H.O." gauge Passenger Car Kits or pre-builds which I will be able to pretty Damage easily. Will I be able to put seats and things inside of them to add more detail what other items are there for Passenger Cars like these. I build mostly Armor and Sci-Fi subjects but I'm always building H.O. gauge structures and hope that I can start up another layout again like the 12'x16' one I had years ago.
But for right now I really use lots of your help with getting some Passenger Cars for the Diorama i'm doing right now then perhaps I will start getting back into H.O.
Thanks very very much for your help
.
cyberborg 4000 wrote:

Too much stuff to list, and anyhow, why should I do your googling for you? Google "HO passenger car model" and "N passnegr car model".
Good hunting.
Try search to find HO Athearn or MDC (Roundhouse) passenger cars kits. There are sure to be some out from a number of sources. They are inexpensive and are good kit bashing fodder. Bruce

snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (cyberborg 4000) wrote in

IHC has inexpensive plastic passenger coaches, often found even cheaper on sale and in sets.
Try http://www.ihc-hobby.com
Norman Morgan <> http://www.norm-morgan.com