UP versus Frisco, Texas?

The city has a water tower with a great big Frisco logo painted on it. Do you suppose the UP will send them a cease-and-desist letter?

Reply to
Richard Schumacher

LOL! I am sure they would LOVE to! The frisco was absorbed into the BN and later BNSF!

Reply to
Art Marsh

Absolutely not, but BNSF might if UP gets its way.

Reply to
Brian Paul Ehni

Ummmm the Frisco was purchased (well officially merged) by the BN in

1980. I don't think the Union Pacific has much to say about it.
Reply to
SleuthRaptorman

Not until the UP buys the BNSF Jerry

Reply to