Frisco

Can someone please give me an arm chair history of the FRISCO.
[a] During what years did the Frisco thrive? [b] What RR's did the Frisco interact with?
[c] Who did the Frisco merge with and when?
Thanks So Much! Matt

Google "frisco rail history" - over 200,000 hits.
http://www.frisco.org /
was on the first page.

Outstanding. Thanks Joe. It has the exact information that I need.