just a wreck

Hi guys,

Me again, this time with a wreck :D.

Do you like it ?

Viorel

Reply to
s_vio

Where did you get a picture of my car to model that? ;)

Reply to
Spender

Reply to
trainspeeddemon

S>> Hi guys,

Paul^H^H^H^H Steve the Other

Reply to
Steve Stevenson

Curt can't read Steve.

Reply to
SteveCaple

Probably the same reason you jerk off to photos of midgets. Different strokes for different folks.

Reply to
brad

Reply to
trainspeeddemon

I know at least one person who wants to see it ! ( and that's me :)) ).

Cheers, Viorel

Reply to
s_vio

Two people. I liked it. It's real life.

Reply to
Spender

Hi Curt, pretending to be Steve, pretending to be Brad.

You know this horseshit *might* have flown in the late 1980s before everyone figured out how to determine a message source. Curt you can change your name to read George Bush- but anyone can see who you are in less than 5 seconds.

Keep it up though- it is good for a few laughs!

Reply to
brad

That is Cool!!!

Cheers