Lionel Caboose lighting Problem

I have relatively new Lionel Rio Grand lighted caboose. When it was brand new it would light up more often than not. Now, it stays dark more often
than not when it goes around the track. I cleaned the track, cleaned the trucks on the caboose, cleaned the rollers. What else can I do to make this caboose light normally?
Open it up and check to see that the bulb is screwed in tight and that the wire connections are tight.