Looking for more tunnel info - adjacent non-parallel portals

I'm looking for examples of adjacent tunnel portals that are not necessarially parallel. Particularly, where the portals are
staggered, offset with relationship to the track direction.
Online pictures would be great but, off-line references would be also be appreciated.
I've tried searching with google but, I'm not having much luck (no good ideas of what to search on).
TIA, Paul
--
Excuse me, I'll be right back. I have to log onto a server in Romania
and verify all of my EBay, PayPal, bank and Social Security information

luckhttp://www.railpictures.net/viewphoto.php?id 075

Thanks!!