Marklin layout

Greetings, I recently was handed a complete DCC Marklin train layout with the control unit/ 2 transformers, 1 booster. The cables became detached
from the layout during the transport. To make matters worst, part of the power supply fell which pulled out some of the wirings.
I was able to reconnect most of the wirings for the lights and switches, but upon testing the trains, I decided it was wise to test only one train (in case the wiring is not correct). This train when set on the track rolls extremely slowly, and at time stops.
1- is there a good way to find out if the moteur is burnt or dammage? 2- any suggestions are more than welcomed...
many thanks, regards.
LetMeDoIt wrote:

Try Marklin's web site. Marklin has a lot of information about its products available in PDF documents.
--

Wolf

"Don't believe everything you think." (Maxine)

Hhhmmm, I have gone through all their PDFs, still no luck. There's one link on their website, but I need to be a member. regards.