Please don't feed the trolls

Once again, a couple of people have answered a troll instead of
kill-filing him.
Sigh.
/| /| _____________________
||__|| | |
/
O O\__ | PLEASE DO NOT |
/ \ | FEED THE TROLLS |
/
\ \|_____________________|
/ _ \ \ ||
/
|\____\ \ ||
/ | | | |\____/
/ \|_|_|/
| _||
/ /
\ |____| ||
/ | | | --|
| | | |____ --|
* _ | |_|_|_| | \-/
*-- _--\ _ \ | ||
/ _ \\ | /
`
* / \_
/- | | |
* ___ C_c_c_C/ \C_c_c_c____________
With thanks to: James Christie
Reply to
Wolf
On Tue, 12 Jun 2007 10:20:31 -0400, I said, "Pick a card, any card" and Wolf instead replied:
They're not from rec.models.railroad and won't even see your post. -- Ray
Reply to
Ray Haddad
Ray Haddad wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:
You know... I don't even see half the troll posts people talk about. Maybe it's because my newsreader is killing posts sent to multiple groups?
Usenet access via NNTP is worth paying for so you can use a real news reader. Less stress == more happiness. (Read Free News occasionally accepts new signups, but spammers abuse it.)
Puckdropper
Reply to
Puckdropper
On 13 Jun 2007 00:03:04 GMT, I said, "Pick a card, any card" and Puckdropper instead replied:
Agent and X-News both default to ignoring posts that are from multiple newsgroups. I disabled that feature in my Agent because of one area where I appreciate the cross posting.
Without a doubt! NNTP is tops! -- Ray
Reply to
Ray Haddad