Don't feed the trolls

If more people would follow this advice, this place would be quieter.

Reply to
Brian Smith

Exactly Wolf, I have plonked anyone that was talking nonsense or foul mouthed and was aible to read normally again here, but the last week the garbage was visible because of the replies to trolls. So if you do have something on topic to say here, please don't reply to trolls , i don't know who to plonk or not if you do that.

Greetz Jan

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I am using the free version of SPAMfighter for private users. It has removed 2780 spam emails to date. Paying users do not have this message in their emails. Try SPAMfighter for free now!

Reply to
Jan(Bouli)Van Gerwen