Locksmithing is as dead as Linux

I worked for a locksmith named Jake when I was in college last year, my senior year and I learned a lot from him. He worked up in New England, on the east coast and he made a killing during the summer tourist season.

His motto was "stroll em' and roll em' " and that's what he did and he did it very well.

One thing I learned was that honest locksmithing is deader than Linux at CompUSA. It just not exist because in order to turn even a small profit from locksmithing the locksmith has to beg borrow and steal......

Or cheat......

And that's where the scam starts......

Jake had an in with all the dealers in town and he got profits off of all the tourists cars he had towed to the dealearships.

Jake had his Foley Belsaw Diploma hanging proudly in his van, but he ignored the Foley Belsaw Code of Ethics and Conduct.

Thank God I am studying to become a Vet rather than working lockouts the rest of my life. What a slimy job that would be. Even worse than being Linux programmer.

QM

Reply to
Quinton Magee

<snip>

Liar. The only thing you've worked is your boyfriend's shit-dipped strap-on.

Reply to
Kadaitcha Man

Newsgroups: alt.locksmithing, comp.os.linux.advocacy, alt.os.windows-xp Organization: Aioe.org NNTP Server

Snip locksmith troll

Reply to
Mike Easter

The racist, liar and software thief Quinton Magee (flatfish) nymshifted:

< snip flatfish droppings >

You lately nymshifted to

Abbie Diaz, Aftab Singh, Allen Cusimano, Allison Juergans, allison_hunt1969, Anna Banger, anonymous, Archie, Archie Moss Bunker, Archie Watermann, Baba Booey, Babu Singh, bill.gates.loves.me, bison, Bjarne Jensen, BklynBoy, bonobo magilla, Boyce Mabri, Buster, Charles LeGrand, Charlie, Choppers McGee, Chris Thomas, Christine Abernathy, Claire Lynn, Clippy, Collie Entragion, Colon Singh, Connie Hines, Corrie, Corrie Titlaand, Curtis Wilson, dbx_boy, Deadpenguin, Debbie, Devon Dawson, dismoqualifetch, Donn Carlsbad, Dr.Long John Jones, Elliot Zimmermann, Elwin Winters, Emmanuel Arias, Fawn Lebowitz, flatfish+++, foamy, Franz Klammer, Fred Simmons, gabriele howorth, Gary Stewart, GayClod, George Littlefield, Gilbert, Gilbert Hochaim, gilligan, Greg Finnigan, Greg Laplante, Hans Kimm, Harry Hilton, Harvey Fogel, Heather, Heather69, Heather Trax, Heddy Seafield, hepcat, Hugh Himless, Ishmeal Hafizi, itchy balls, Ivan Mctavish, IvanaB, Jeff Szarka, Joe Josephson, John Shelton, Jorge Jorgensen, Jose Lopez, juke_joint, kaptain kaput, Karel Olish, Karla Snodgress, kathy_krantz, Kendra, Kenny Dugan, Kent Dorfman, Kyle Cadet, Laura Shillingford, Le Farter, Le Yammy, Les Turner, Leslie Bassman, Lilly, Lindy, Lisa Shavas, Lisa Cottmann, Lois Hunt, Long, long_tong_ling, Lukumi Babalu Aye, Luna Lane, Major Mynor, McSwain, Mogumbo, Moses, Mooshoo Bong Singh, narrows snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com, nate_mcspook, okto_pussy, OSS KDE User, Paddy McCrockett, Patricia, Patty Poppins, Peter Gluckman, Peter Kohlmann, Phillip Cornwall, phoung, phoung quoak, pickle_pete, Piss Clam, Poopy Pants McGee, Quimby, Quinton Magee, Quizno Backer, Rich, Richard P. Johnson, Richie, Richie O'Toole, Robert Strunk, rothstein_ivan, Sally Vadi, Sammy, Sammy Whalen, Saul Goldblatt, Schlomo Smykowski, Sharon Cackle, Sharon Hubbasland, Sean, Sean Fitzhenry, Sean Macpherson, Sewer Rat, sewer_clown, Sherlock Holmes , Simon, slacker.mcspritze, Spammy_Davis, spanny_davis, Stephan Simonsen, Stephanie Mannerz, Stephen, Stephen Olsen, Stephen Townshend, SuckyB, SunnyB, Susan Bladder, Susan Lapinski, Susan Wong, Suzie Wong, Swampee, Ted Bennington, The Beaver, Thorsten, Timmy Luncford , Toby Rastus Roosovelt III, Tomas Bicsak, Tori, Tori Wassermann, Trace Dennison, Tracee, Traci, trailerpark, Trina Swallows, Trolly, Trudi Simpkins, Tryxie Lustern, Vince Fontain, Vladimir Yepifano, Walter Bubniak, Wang Mycock, Wasser, Wendy Duzz, Whizzer, Wilbur J, Willy Wong, Winnie Septos, Wobbles and zyklon_C. Plus many, many, many more.

Reply to
Peter Köhlmann

<snip>

you are right: Locksmithing is as dead as Linux...

of course neither locksmithing or Linux are dead!

Reply to
philo

Stupid cross-posting troll.

*plonk*
Reply to
chrisv

*NOTHING* is as dead as linux!
Reply to
chrisv

Good point, if there are locks, there will be a need for locksmiths.

By comparing Linux to locksmithing, would you be advocating

That we should stop locking our doors (no locks, no locksmiths).

That we should switch back to Windows - which is like having a screen door with no locks?

I guess I'd agree with that?

Reply to
rex.ballard
Reply to
Bob DeWeese, CML, CJS

Sounds like most of the "presidents of the u.s." we've had of late.

Listen son, one thing is for sure, if you want to get ahead in life you have to lie, cheat, steal, murder, etc., all those good things.

I have never "gotten ahead" in that sense. To me it isn't worth it. But, you, are another story.

I wish I was back in Switzerland.

Reply to
billb

Oh, do those two paragraphs ever belong together!

David Ames

Reply to
David Ames