Model Railroad Philosophy: What constitutes Scratch Building?

Mork you are a judgemental turd along with being a molester. Marty Hall

Reply to
Marty Hall

Like you sock puppet. Slow, yep, I guess that why you and the broomstick bitch don't have kids. Probably best though, consdiering your dark desires. Marty Hall

Reply to
Marty Hall

In your case, in would resemble a brass broomstick for the bitch. Marty Hall

Reply to
Marty Hall

That, ole molester, would be a matter of opinion. Heck, we all know you never designed a thing in your life. Low lifes like yourself are not capable of such work Marty Hall

Reply to
Marty Hall

Actually, I must repent and confess here, I never really designed this item. I just wish I had. My model work is improving but is still lacking in the fine detail that I so envy others of who can accomplish that level of craftmanship. You work looks really good and I must admit I am jealous. Hopefully, someday I will be able to do work up to that level of quality. Until then I will continue to try and increase my skills in this area and the dunny.

Reply to
Mark Newton

Nice try, SirSpank, but I'd hate to think you were wasting valuable time pretending to be me, when you could be flogging wifey's pasty white flabby arse, instead.

Just out of curiosity, since you spend so much time pretending to be other people, do you actually have any real identity of your own? Or are you simply a cipher?

One more thing, you sick, sad old dag - if you're going to pretend to be me, DO TRY to emulate my writing style more convincingly...

Reply to
Mark Newton

I don't know why I keep picking on poor old Jermarty. He really hasn't done anything to me. I must stay busy posting elsewhere on the net.

Reply to
Mark Newton

Two honest statements from Mark, what is happening today? Is there a full moon in Australia or is he finally realizing he should be honest, at least with himself.

Reply to
<Will

Because you're a mongrel who should be put down.

Reply to
Mark Newton

If it does, your ISP and State AG will hear about it.

Reply to
Steve Caple

Which bits did you actually design expert? If you did all the design, why is it a Waratah Model Company product? More of your exaggerations.

Reply to
Terry Flynn

I designed the injection moulded parts of the kit, comprising the body, the underframe and some of the detail parts. I'll also have a hand in some of the other Waratah products to be released.

Derr! I did the design because Dave asked me to. When he purchased the business he needed someone who was a skilled draftsman, and my name came up.

It's no exaggeration at all. You can SO VERY EASILY verify my statement, all it takes is a phone call or an email to Dave. His contact details are in recent issues of AMRM. But no doubt, you'll offer some lame excuse as to why you can't do that, so as to avoid being proven wrong, yet again.

Reply to
Mark Newton

In due course I will find out how much of this kit you actually designed, I doubt you are expert at tool design. The engineer at the firm is who actually designs the injection moulded parts. You probably have just supplied scaled drawings of the prototype. Considering the simple nature of the wagon, the existing published drawings in AMRM and scale, nothing to difficult to work out. I will get back as to how good the kit is when it is available. So far there is no website, no retail outlet, no add in ARMA for this model. Not the easiest model to find. As for etched kits, the subject relating to scratchbuilding, the drawing is the total design of the kit.

Reply to
Terry Flynn

In due course I will find out how much of this kit you actually designed, I doubt you are expert at tool design. The engineer at the firm is who actually designs the injection moulded parts. You probably have just supplied scaled drawings of the prototype. Considering the simple nature of the wagon, the existing published drawings in AMRM and scale, nothing to difficult to work out. I will get back as to how good the kit is when it is availabe. So far there is no website, no retail outlet, no add in ARMA for this model. As for etched kits, the subject relating to scratchbuilding, the drawing is the total design of the kit.

Reply to
Terry Flynn