MR Mag Subcription Numbers are in..............

RMC numbers

A) 78225 B) 1] 33876 2] 29704 C) 63964 D) 384 E) 63964 F) 1] 1054 2] 13207 G) 78225

As the circulation statements are the same I believe you can fill in the text!

Reply to
Jon Miller

Jon Miller

I am still trying to figure out why/how they end up with 53k extra copies a month? Does anyone have MR numbers from years past?

Reply to
MrRathburne

Maybe that's why the back issues cost so much. They do have to amortize payment for that storage space somehow/somewhere. Having some back issues for sale would also explain SOME of the press overrun.

Jay CNS&M North Shore Line - "First and fastest"

Reply to
JCunington