MTH Coupler Question

I just bought an RailKing starter set - SP GS-4 Daylight. It has remote control operation. It tells you to push one bell and 3 whistles to activate the remote control coupler on the tender. I've tried it many times with no success. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Reply to
Barney Rubble

It's a timing thing. If you hear a bell or whistle with any push, your timing is off. Once you get the hand of it, it will become second nature.

Reply to
Rod March