Need advice for N-track selection

Hi,
I have moved form Germany to Florida and want to set up a small N-
track layout. Primarily to checkout the digital control software
package that I wrote (driving the set via SelecTRIX). So, it doesn't
have to be fancy and expensive but should work reliable.
So far I looked into PECO and Atlas, both code 80 and code 55. Any
good internet address where to buy those or other recommendations?
What kind of switch machine are recommended?
Harry
Reply to
Harry
Are you sure about Peco? IIRC that the only machines that Peco makes are for under table mounting. If the OP is just doing a simple temporary layout, I'd recommend Kato unitrack. Its pretty rugged, stays aligned, and would have some resale value if he decided to get rid of it.
fl@liner
Reply to
fieromike1945
You're right, Peco's turnout motors are for under table mounting. However, there is a kit for syrface moiunting them.
Agree about Kato, forgot about it (slaps head with stale codfish.)
Reply to
Wolf

Site Timeline