New MR Cover

The UP diesel, together with the well executed south-west scenery, make this layout extremely realistic. I had to look twice to make sure it was a model photo. Can someone tell me who manufactured the Diesel model, and is this stock or did the modeler add detail? Gary Q

Reply to
Geezer

"Geezer" wrote in news:q9mdnXggCYd snipped-for-privacy@adelphia.com:

A very nicely done layout. I also thought I was looking at pictures of real trains. Then I noticed that the businesses in the background didn't have electrical service. Furthermore, the electrical lines that cross the tracks in photo 2 (which I assume to be electrical service, not RR signaling) are in the wrong configuration. Which is too bad because he did a real nice job of stringing those wires. So just ignore this, I'm being too picky about a realy well done layout.

Reply to
Gordon Reeder

Yeah, Pelle has a really well-done layout. I love the gentle highway grade in the foreground of the picture on page 54. Too bad Rathburne isn't here to butt in right now and start bad-mouthing MR.

- Mark

Reply to
Mark Mathu