Ntrak Module Design

I'm planning a new Ntrak module. I've settled on a design I like, but would like some input on it. It's based on a section of I55 and US66
with some "artistic license" taken. (The UP AFAIK never had a 3 track main, for example.)
For those with CadStd, you can download the original document here. The one I've settled on is the upper right design. If you want to use the track and module designs for non-commercial purposes, feel free. (I still own the copyright, though.) http://www.puckdroppersplace.us/other/Ntrak%20module%20design.cad
For those with a standard web browser, you can look at this link.
http://www.puckdroppersplace.us/other/Ntrak%20module%20idea.jpg
Puckdropper

Good morning Puckdropper;

Unsure as to why, but the picture on your JPG link seems scrambled. As I don't have Cad Std, would I be able to obtain a copy for viewing purposes as a DXF?
Cheers, John

Sorry about that... I uploaded the file in the wrong FTP mode. It's been fixed, and verified to work on my system.
CadStd Version: http://www.puckdroppersplace.us/other/Ntrak%20module%20design.cad
JPEG Version:
http://www.puckdroppersplace.us/other/Ntrak%20module%20idea.jpg
DXF Version: (CadStd Export.) http://www.puckdroppersplace.us/other/Ntrak%20module%20design.dxf
Puckdropper

Good afternoon Puckdropper;

Thank you, Jpeg and DXF work fine. I really can't suggest any improvements as I'm unfamiliar with the routes in question aside from perhaps a filling station and roadside diner, or perhaps rural scenery. My late Uncle Joe used run a dairy/crop farm. An interstate highway now runs through what used to be a cornfield. All but the house and lane is gone.
Cheers, John

*snip*
Thanks for taking the time to look. I appreciate getting feed back on my designs. :-)
About all the rural scenery I'm planning on is corn and fences. (I'm still looking for N scale corn.) Should this module turn out to be too boring, I can easily build a second module to attach to it with more visual interest, such as the barn with Meramac Caverns painted on its roof.
Puckdropper

Puckdropper wrote:

N scale comes as door welcome mats.
*snip*

Huh? I don't understand what you're trying to say.
Puckdropper wrote:

DUH My bad that should have been N scale corn comes as door welcome mats.

I'll definately look in to that! Thanks!
Puckdropper

Puckdropper wrote:

Green, Indoor/ Outdoor carpeting. Available in small quantities as 'Door Mats' = Acres & acres of cornfield.
;-)
Chuck D.