NTS in Seattle

I was wondering if anyone posted photos of what they saw at the National Train Show in Seattle?

Bill

Reply to
ZBendTrack

Try Harry Wong's site:

Jim Bright

Reply to
jhbright

I shot about 315 pics of various things at the train show, plus some of the layouts we saw on the tours. Just got home the other day, and haven't gotten to resize and put them somewhere yet. Along with the other 1100 pictures I took during my Amtrak trip....

:D

Kennedy

Reply to
Kennedy (no longer not on The Haggis!)

Can we all just come over and look at them? : )

How'd you enjoy convention?

Jim

Reply to
Ctyclsscs

I really had a good time, even though I didn't get there until Wednesday. I went to a handful of clinics (including one by Andy Sperandeo of MR on building a yard on the layout; standing room only on that one. Musta been a hundred folks in a dinky meeting room). Took a layout tour; the Seattle one, which got a side trip to Interbay Yd (and I saw an acquaintance from ABPR there!), plus a side stop at a hobby shop...

The train show was great as well. I'm writing up a couple of commentary articles (well, I did one already, but #2 is all the stuff I forgot when I wrote #1). I posted the first over on Trainorders, but maybe I'll post them here as well...

Working on resizing all the pics and dumping them onto my Pbase account. Not much in the way of commentary, I'm doing batch resizing....