O scale wheelsets for Intermountain cars

As some of the people who have assembled O scale Intermountain car kits, their wheelsets were made of plastic (delrin most likely).
I have a few of these cars and would like to replace the original plastic wheelsets with metal wheels.
Does anybody could recommend nice wheelsets for replacement? I have seen PD Hobby carrying metal wheels for Intermountain at $7.95 but have no experience with their product.
Thanks in advance for sharing your opinions and knowledge.
Yves

seen PD Hobby carrying metal wheels for Intermountain at $7.95 but have no experience with their product.<
Those are probably HO.
Yves wrote:

Try North West Short Lines. (nswl.com)
AFAIK, Intermountain no Longer makes O scale, and their wheels are all either HO or N.
HTH
Wolf

"Don't believe everything you think." (Maxine)

O scale blows get some real trains.
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com spake thus:
[doesn't matter ... because they're a sockpuppet]
Peek-a-boo, "Curt", we see you.
--
Don't talk to me, those of you who must need to be slammed in the
forehead with a maul before you'll GET IT that Wikipedia is a