o.t. question

I've noticed that no one responds to Phil Anderson posts.. Being a newer person here, I'm just wondering why? Not to start a flame war here. Thank you Mike Mueller

Reply to
mike mueller

-------------------------------

I usually do.

Bill Bill's Railroad Empire

Reply to
vista bill

mike mueller said this on 5/17/2009 1:38 PM:

Most of what I see him posting is just the changes to his site. Like the truck convoy. Its not a question, I guess you could comment back about his photos or his site, but I take it that most of his posting is just to let you know he's made a change and there's something to look at. If he could make an RSS feed, it would save him time. LOL

Reply to
Big_Al

I have never responded but I think it is because that I am awed by the work he continues to do. I will take this moment to thank him for his display and his willingness to share his ideas with others. John in the Indian Nations

Reply to
NICHE541

On 5/17/2009 10:38 AM mike mueller spake thus:

What're we supposed to say--"Nice work, Phil"?

That's Bill the nicey-nice bot's job. Let him do it.

Reply to
David Nebenzahl

-------------------------------

Gee, I wasn't aware that being nice was wrong. David, what I do know, is that I'm certainly not like you and I can assure you that I'm not a "bot".

Bill

Reply to
vista bill

As I said, I did not want to start a flame war here. I've looked at his stuff. He is very prolific and his stuff looks good. Sometimes posts are ignored if the person is not liked and I thought I'd ask instead of assuming. Thanks for the answers Mike Mueller

Reply to
mike mueller

Nice work David

Reply to
BleuRaeder

You expected more/better?

fl@liner

Reply to
fubar

I usually look at Phil's stuff, and I like it. I like his philosophy, too: "It's my railroad, and I'll do what I want." Which is mostly a nostalgia trip, which it is for most of us, I think. ;-)

cheers,

wolf k.

Reply to
Wolf K

No, did you ?

Reply to
BleuRaeder

Regrettably, no. I gave up on that one long ago.

fl@liner

Reply to
fubar

On 5/18/2009 12:12 AM snipped-for-privacy@aol.com spake thus:

Yeah, I guess I'm just a big meanyhead.

Reply to
David Nebenzahl

Thats OK, I just got labeled a "bully" on a music forum because I told a 9th grader I didn't think she had the experience as a 9th grader to judge her PhD holding band director.

I have nothing against nice people but, when someone is nice 100% of the time it makes me wonder what medications I'm missing out on.

Reply to
BleuRaeder

Just find out what Ann Coulter _ISN'T_ taking, and you may have your answer.

Reply to
Steve Caple

Ahh the lass is just a sassy little tart

Reply to
BleuRaeder

Sassy means stupid and cruel?

Reply to
Steve Caple

No, thats icing on the cake.

I guess I saw "Tameing of the Schrew" at an early age and it kinda set in.

Reply to
BleuRaeder

Here was a reply to one of his posts, which kind of negates your theory: news:zHKPl.29935$ snipped-for-privacy@nlpi064.nbdc.sbc.com

Reply to