OT: Doubleheading

I guess he's going to buy you a super magnet for Christmas, eh?

Reply to
Steve Caple

Mark=A0Mathu replied: It was either that or "Runaway Train Wreck."

----------------------------------------------- Shudder! Let's hope you don't have to use that one!

History of N Scale:
Railroad Bookstore:
's Books and Toy Trains:
to 1,000 sites:

Bill

Congratulations on the twins. May your house be filled with lots of joy.

David

Reply to
Raildavid

Gosh, what will it be like when they are 13,13,14,15,&17? Gene ABV61-1043.001.HCB

"Skinny Dipping and Other Stories" On the web at
or
and look for "Into Joy From Sadness" soon.

Reply to
STEAM GENE

Gene replied: Gosh, what will it be like when they are 13,13,14,15,&17?

-------------------------------------------------- Shudder! I wouldn't even want to think about that inevitability.

History of N Scale:
Railroad Bookstore:
's Books and Toy Trains:
to 1,000 sites:

Bill

It's really sobering when you consider that I'm 43 right now!

Reply to
Mark Mathu

Mark Mathu replied: It's really sobering when you consider that I'm 43 right now!

--------------------------------------------------- Good! Then the gray hairs will appear to be normal.

History of N Scale:
Railroad Bookstore:
's Books and Toy Trains:
to 1,000 sites:

Bill

A model railroader's hair doesn't turn gray... it "weathers."

Reply to
Mark Mathu

Mark=A0Mathu replied: A model railroader's hair doesn't turn gray... it "weathers."

------------------------------------------------ I like it! What do you call baldness, Mark? That's what appears to be replacing the "weathering" on my head now.

History of N Scale:
Railroad Bookstore:
's Books and Toy Trains:
to 1,000 sites:

Bill

Bill, I like to think of it as a polished surface effect. Bruce

Reply to
Bruce Favinger

Bruce=A0Favinger replied: I like to think of it as a polished surface effect. Bruce

-------------------------------------------------- Shudder. I wonder what comes next?

History of N Scale:
Railroad Bookstore:
's Books and Toy Trains:
to 1,000 sites:

Bill

I would have called it 'streamlining'.

-ken c

Reply to
Ken Cameron

Ken=A0Cameron replied: I would have called it 'streamlining'.

--------------------------------------------- Hah! Tell my 70 year old body that it's being streamlined! I must say that I like the descriptive phrase, though.

History of N Scale:
Railroad Bookstore:
's Books and Toy Trains:
to 1,000 sites:

Bill

May I add my two cents worth on this?

I once heard it said that God only made a limited number of perfect heads. The rest he covered with hair!

Don

================================

Reply to
Solaroak01

Don replied: May I add my two cents worth on this? I once heard it said that God only made a limited number of perfect heads. The rest he covered with hair!

-------------------------------------------------- Sounds good to me!

History of N Scale:
Railroad Bookstore:
's Books and Toy Trains:
to 1,000 sites:

Bill

Greetings from Ephrata!

Congratulations. Rest assured that your modeling days, although now down the road a bit, will return. My wife and I are the proud parents of 22 year old twins, and the building has returned to full strength!

Peace, John Miller (Rev)

Reply to
jcmocc