peco n-scale curved turnouts

Could someone tell me what the radii of the two sections of these turnouts are? Thanks in advance.

Reply to
sjpatejak

Surprisingly, the Walthers catalog doesn't specify. It just says "#8 Curved, approximate length 6-3/16" 157mm."

You may want to check Peco's site:

-- Bill McC.

Reply to
Bill McCutcheon

Peco 388X and 389X: Outside radius 91.4cm / 3 ft. Inside radius 45.7cm / 18" Length 157mm.

Regards, Greg.P.

Reply to
Gregory Procter

Several years ago a person was kind enough to post a web address with Peco information. I was fortunate enough to save it. Below is a web address where you can get the dimensions of all the Peco N scale products. I hope this helps.

Scott inBalto

AKnieriem