Phoenix Train Stores? (N Scale)

Are there any good N Scale Train Sstores in the Phoenix Area

Thanks

Jon snipped-for-privacy@ms.com

Reply to
Jon

There is no exclusively n-scale store in the Phoenix area. The two best selections are Affair with Trains on Bethany Home Road just West off I-17 and Roy's on Country Club about one mile North of US-60 in Mesa.

Tom

[posted and mailed]

Jon wrote in news:viqe715ur2mmvkmjs6mfhqmqtq32g3s50j@

4ax.com:

Reply to
Tom

Roy's Train World is OK But I wouldn't go to An Affair with trains if everything was free! That Guy is an jerk. He hates N Scalers!

If your in Town go to Roy's or Basic Trains in Scottsdale

Reply to
Burt