Polish steam

Hello

Does anyone know if a Polish steam 2-6-2 or 2-8-0 are available in ho gauge. Failing that I hope the models are available in some form - maybe German.

Thanks very much

Reply to
technical123

I don't think that there are any rtr models available in HO of the Polish Ol 49 2-6-2s or Tr21 2-8-0s. Remember, Poland got many German engines after the war, so German models could be repainted to resemble Polish engines. Regards, Bill.

Reply to
William Pearce