quiet

Why is ther no one on this news group anymore? Haave we all moved and not told me?

Reply to
Bob and Lynda Harper

It might be quiet here but it is not quiet over at the model rail forum page at Railpage. So far there are 124 pages of free useful rail model material available. You do not need to be a member to read past messages online.

Membership is easy. The foolish non rail message pests that are here and at aus.rail sometimes are not there.

Cheers Peter Cokley

Reply to
Peter and Susan

Thanks for the link Peter. I've got rail modelling forums set up on RailZone as well in case people are interested. I have no intention of turning my site into a RailPage equivalent though. 8-)

The rail modelling forums can be found at:

There are currently forums covering:

- Australia + NZ prototype modelling - Asian prototype modelling - North American prototype modelling - European prototype modelling - NMRA-complient DCC (Digital Command Control) - Model Engineering - Rail modelling trading post

If people are interested in seeing other rail modelling forums created, feel free to let me know you're ideas.

Regards,

Craig.

Reply to
C. Dewick