Rail Ops switch list program

I was reading in the latest Model Railroader, where one of authors is using a switch list program from a firm called Rail Ops. After a quick Google search, I turned up nothing, sooooooo, I was wondering if any of you might be able to steer me in the right direction. Doug

Reply to
Doug

I think this is one of the Yahoo groups. Try this link (hope it works) and you'll probably have to subscribe in order to see the messages.

Matt/Meribeth Pedersen

The web page and a demo program free to download is available at

The yahoo group for help/discussion is at

if this doesn't work just go to yahoogroups.com, sign in, and do a search for railop.

I have not yet decided whether I will be using the program, cards, whatever, but I am certainly impressed by RailOp's seeming versatility and excellent support from it's creator Phil Chamberlain (who also shows up on the Yahoo list at times).

I would recommend joining the list just to read the archives, lurk a bit, and then send your operating scenario to the list - just to see if there is anything that RailOp couldn't handle. So far nobody has seemed to be able to "out op" RailOp.

Best,

Paul - "The CB&Q Guy"

Reply to
Paul K - The CB&Q Guy