Re: Model Railway control Systems

Ah, yes, when we don't have tone of voice and facial expression, subtle jokes are hard to recognise.

How about (hah!) ?

Reply to
Wolf Kirchmeir

A bit like my my DC walk around systems. If you unplug the handcontroller, eventually the voltage goes to 0 volts. More of a coasting stop than an emergency stop in my case.

Just the way it is.

Sounds like a job for good old fashioned relays. On the other hand DC Block control methods usually do not need relays to achieve the same thing. Track detectors of some form are required.

Reply to
Terry Flynn