Re: More arrant nonsense and spin from Wayne, was : 1:240 (approx) scale figures, accessories, etc?

Mark, We'll all probably live a bit longer if you'd simply killfile Wayne.

Thanks, Dale

Reply to
Dale Carlson

"Dale Carlson" wrote

Ah, but do you want your children to have to live in that sort of world? ;)

Pete

Reply to
P. Roehling

Fair enough. I've had my fun with the stupid bastard.

Cheers,

Mark.

Reply to
marknewton

I'm not Mark but, done!

Maybe Wayne will fall into an open manhole on his next trip for a new six-pack. Although, I still think he's just Greg's sockpuppet.

Paul

-- Excuse me, I'll be right back. I have to log onto a server in Romania and verify all of my EBay, PayPal, bank and Social Security information before they suspend my accounts.

Working the rockie road of the G&PX

Reply to
Paul Newhouse

Hey! I don't even own a sock with that many holes in it, let alone one with a yellow stripe down the back!

Greg.P.

Reply to
Greg Procter