Re: More arrant nonsense and spin from Wayne, was : 1:240 (approx) scale figures, accessories, etc?

Mark, We'll all probably live a bit longer if you'd simply killfile Wayne.
Thanks, Dale

Ah, but do you want your children to have to live in that sort of world? ;)
Pete
Dale Carlson wrote:

Fair enough. I've had my fun with the stupid bastard.
Cheers,
Mark.

I'm not Mark but, done!
Maybe Wayne will fall into an open manhole on his next trip for a new six-pack. Although, I still think he's just Greg's sockpuppet.
Paul -- Excuse me, I'll be right back. I have to log onto a server in Romania and verify all of my EBay, PayPal, bank and Social Security information before they suspend my accounts.
Working the rockie road of the G&PX
Paul Newhouse wrote:

Hey! I don't even own a sock with that many holes in it, let alone one with a yellow stripe down the back!
Greg.P.