American Flyer Pennsylvania 310 Parts

I recently found a Penn 310 steam engine at an antique shop. I took it appart to clean it, (the relay was a mess) and I noticed the one of
the rivets used for the crank is broken. Anyone know where I can get a replacement? M

RFG:
http://www.rfgco.com/index.html
Hobby Surpus Sales:
http://www.hobbysurplus.com /
Bill Bill's Railroad Empire N Scale Model Railroad: http://www.billsrailroad.net Brief History of N Scale: http://www.billsrailroad.net/history/n-scale Bill's Store--Books, Trains, and Toys: http://www.billsrailroad.net/bookstore Resources--Links to 1,200 sites: http://www.billsrailroad.net/bills-favorite-links
Managed to get the part on ebay. Thanks M