Value of a Valvoline Model Train Set, NIB, circa 1993

We have a new in the box Valvoline model train set from 1993 that was a limited edition available only to distributors. Back then, it was
valued at $300.00.
Has anyone seen one of these sell recently and for how much?
Anyone have interest in acquiring this? I don't collect and would consider selling for the right price.
On Sun, 21 Oct 2007 07:23:41 -0700, twoplays.25 wrote:

Uh, %4.95?
Not of a lot of interest to _model_ railroaders, but "collectors" might be interested - god knows they collect all sorts of schlock. Try the Franklin Mint forum.
--
Steve