Re: News

Maybe this explains why their chickens are so small?

Reply to
Chairman Covv

do they choke them fresh in front of the customers, too?

Reply to
dave hillstrom

Bill

Choke em and broil em.

Get 'em while they're hot!

Reply to
Chairman Covv

Bill

Reply to
dave hillstrom

, Bill

and boils, please.

Reply to
dave hillstrom

Bill

Steaming Entrails, right away, sir!

Would you like fries with that?

Reply to
Du Haxen Hase

, Bill

Wouldn't boiled fries be a contradiction?

Reply to
Du Haxen Hase

, Bill

and I said "Oh

BT

Reply to
Du Haxen Hase

, Bill

and I said "Oh

Bemidji State

chain of more

chicken-breast meat

You probably just never had enough of them at the same place and time to reach critical mass.

Reply to
Du Haxen Hase

, Bill

and I said "Oh

Bemidji State

chain of more

chicken-breast meat

its not like i buy 100 extra large fries, go home and roll in them in exstacy. i but one extra large fry order and eat it, savoring every half inch of fry.

Reply to
dave hillstrom
[Default] On Mon, 12 Mar 2007 17:48:25 -0500, Dread Pirate dave hillstrom , Scourge of the alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk Seas, yo-ho-hoed:

, Bill

Hold the tumor?

Reply to
Lorrill Buyens

:MPG.

You need Curt's prayer badly.

-- I hope that in a few years it [Wikipedia] will be so bloated that it will simply disintegrate, because I can't stand the thought that this thing might someday actually be used as a serious reference source. Because in its current form, it's not to be taken seriously at all.

- Horst Prillinger (see

davidnebenzahl

On 9 Apr 2007 08:55:19 -0700, Dread Pirate snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com, Scourge of the alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk Seas, yo-ho-hoed:

Non sequiturs R us?

Reply to
Lorrill Buyens

rge of

as,

Fuck off and kill yourself wanker.

Mark

Reply to
MarkNewtonHere

In article , snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com took the hamburger meat, threw it on the grill, and I said "Oh Wow"...

You first.

Reply to
trippy

On 12 Apr 2007 11:18:50 -0700, Dread Pirate snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com, Scourge of the alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk Seas, yo-ho-hoed:

Just as soon as you show me how.

Reply to
Lorrill Buyens

In article , Aratzio took the hamburger meat, threw it on the grill, and I said "Oh Wow"...

of

Scourge of

Seas,

Bemidji State

chain of more

chicken-breast meat

I'm not sure I want a whole empire of data. I think I just want a dukedom of information.

Reply to
trippy

Scourge of

Scourge of

Seas,

Bemidji State

chain of more

chicken-breast meat

product will be

you want the cream, per se.

Reply to
dave hillstrom

In article , dave hillstrom took the hamburger meat, threw it on the grill, and I said "Oh Wow"...

Scourge of

Scourge of

Seas,

beat Bemidji State

quick-service chain of more

Ultimate Polio

chicken-breast meat

rice, pinto

product will be

Exactly, that small vassalary of truth in the empire of data.

Reply to
trippy

Scourge of

Scourge of