Re: Parts list for Atlas GP40

Yes, there was an older series made from about 1973 to 1983 that had less detail. I believe these were made by Roco for Atlas.
Larry Madson

is
The best way to determine an old Roco Atlas is the frame. It has a fuel tank with a slot in the middle.
See the Atlas[Roco] parts diagram. HO GP-38/40 Loco A-Roco / HO GP-38/40 Loco B-Roco http://www.atlasrr.com/highlights/parts/HO%20EMD%20GP38-40%20LOCO%20A.pdf http://www.atlasrr.com/highlights/parts/HO%20EMD%20GP38-40%20LOCO%20b.pdf
It was also marketed by ConCor. Now discontinued. No diagram but more parts.
Parts http://www.all-railroads.com/roundhse/hoparts.htm
Eric
Nigel wrote:
I have a Western Pacific GP40 in HO that I bought second hand and was wondering if anybody can scan the parts list for this model please. I have been to the Atlas site parts pages but the parts list there is for a GP38/40 and appears not to be of the same model I have. I assume the list they offer is the lesser detailed GP40 "classic" model . I believe mine is the Atlas "Master" series.
Thanks for the parts links Eric but those lists are for the old Roco made model. I need a list for the later higher quality Atlas GP40
Thanks Nigel