Re: Parts list for Atlas GP40

Yes, there was an older series made from about 1973 to 1983 that had less detail. I believe these were made by Roco for Atlas.

Larry Madson

Hi all > > I have a Western Pacific GP40 in HO that I bought second hand and was > wondering if anybody can scan the parts list for this model please. > I have been to the Atlas site parts pages but the parts list there is for a > GP38/40 and appears not to be of the same model I have. I assume the list > they offer is the lesser detailed GP40 "classic" model . I believe mine is > the Atlas "Master" series. > > Many thanks > Nigel Nichols > > > >
Reply to
Larry Madson

The best way to determine an old Roco Atlas is the frame. It has a fuel tank with a slot in the middle.

See the Atlas[Roco] parts diagram. HO GP-38/40 Loco A-Roco / HO GP-38/40 Loco B-Roco

It was also marketed by ConCor. Now discontinued. No diagram but more parts.

Parts

Eric

Nigel wrote:

I have a Western Pacific GP40 in HO that I bought second hand and was wondering if anybody can scan the parts list for this model please. I have been to the Atlas site parts pages but the parts list there is for a GP38/40 and appears not to be of the same model I have. I assume the list they offer is the lesser detailed GP40 "classic" model . I believe mine is the Atlas "Master" series.

Reply to
Eric

Thanks for the parts links Eric but those lists are for the old Roco made model. I need a list for the later higher quality Atlas GP40

Thanks Nigel

Reply to
Nigel Nichols