stewart hobbies ore cars

I picked up 20 of the stewart ore cars. Nice kits. Anyone else like them as much as I do?

Colin Farrell is hot and Gigli was awesome.

Reply to
MrRathburne

Yes, Benjamino Gigli was one great tenor, puts the current crop to shame. Who is Colin Farrell? :)

Steve (Opera Buff) Newcastle NSW Oz

Reply to
Steve Magee

This is what I am talking about when I say you have a mental problem. What is your deal? Aren't you the guy who hates Stewart?

You are nothing but a fake. One who exhibits very bizarre behavior here. Why would anyone take you seriously?

Jim Stanton

Reply to
Jim Stanton