Re: Rapists and Robbers have a New Weapon

On Sun, 06 Jul 2003 13:18:23, "rodney" shared this with the world:

An American gentleman was traveling by himself on a bus through Mexico. A nice

local man sat next to him on the crowded bus.

Off-topic.

Now if your story had happened on a train....

silly spammers.

Reply to
Kent Ashton

It could have been worse... he could have woke up in a bathtub filled with ice and an incision scar where his liver was removed. He should consider himself lucky.

Reply to
Mark Mathu

It could have been EVEN worse... he could have woke up strapped to a chair and been forced to listed to the unabridged books on tape edition of the "Toronto Convention - Update from the organisers" thread from this newsgroup.

Unimaginable!

CBix

Reply to
Charles Bix

OK! Now I believe it!

Reply to
MrRathburne

... as read by Pauly Shore and Sandy Duncan...

Andy

- Pre-Interstate Urban Archaeology

Andy Harman

If you were left in a bathtub full of ice it is unlikely that you would wake up at all no matter what organ had been removed.

Reply to
Rob Paisley

Hey I happen to love Pauly Shore.

Reply to
Gregory Procter

Inbreeder! 8^)

Brian

Reply to
Brian Paul Ehni

Hey Jeff, don't get this hotmail poster confused with me, I have no idea who "Pauly Shore" is.

Regards, Greg.P.

Reply to
Gregory Procter

Comedian/actor(?)

Jay Modeling the North Shore & North Western C&NW/CNS&M in 1940-1955 Due to spam, all e-mails except those from selected addresses will be refused. Thanks for your understanding.

Reply to
JCunington

I also have no idea who Rush Limbaugh is - do you think it's worthwhile retaining this sliver of ignorance?

Regards, Greg.P.

Reply to
Gregory Procter

"Pauly Shore" is.

Yeah, I've been out of town, but I got back to find out you'd grown a split personality...

Reply to
crosstie

By all means do. Pauly Shore and Rush Limbaugh are idiots. Very different from each other but idiots all the same. Rush Limbaugh promotes remedial political thought and Pauly Shore is a sophomoric type cast twit used in the absence of a genuine comedian for low grade movies sutable for when one does not want to think at all. They've never had their shots and its hard to imagine that either one ever had a mother that did not walk on all fours. Bruce

Reply to
Bruce Favinger

Rush is much more than a sliver of ignorance; a huge pile of it, actually.

Reply to
E Litella

Reply to
MrRathburne