Re: Remembrance Day (Canada) >>Armistice Day<<

Everytime you post Lee you confirm what we suspect and prove once again
that you are a complete idiot.

> >>"MrRathburne"
> >

> >> More proof you are an idiot.
> >

> >What I wrote and what he wrote above is very true. If anything, you've
> >just proved yourself at least ignorant, if not an idiot.
>
> And a liar to boot.
>
> >The U.S.A. invaded a country where the Head of State is QEII. In effect, an
> >act of aggression against the Crown. The U.S.A. had no right to invade
> >Grenada without first obtaining permission from the Crown. The fact that
> >U.S. citizens were supposedly at "risk" is neither here nor there in
> >diplomacy. If the British Government was unable to act in a timely fashion,
> >due to the distances involved, then the U.S. should have asked the Crown,
> >not the British Government (Which they didn't do anyway) for permission to
> >invade Grenada.. That's the way it's done.
>
> Exactly.
>
> >The American invasion of Grenada was a big diplomatic faux pas, which the
> >U.S. government later admitted.
Reply to
MrRathburne
Is that the "royal" we? And what bunch of old queens are you speaking for?
Reply to
Steve Caple
Instead of addressing what I wrote, you invert personal lies.
Reply to
Christopher A. Lee
I won't address the rantings of an idiot like your posts Lee. You need mental help.
Reply to
MrRathburne
Says the lying troll.
Reply to