roundhouse detailing

Last fall I built two HO scale roundhouses and superdetailed the interiors...I thought folk here may like the results which can be viewed here...

Enjoy

Dale

DMS

"> Last fall I built two HO scale roundhouses and superdetailed the

Very nice work.

-- Cheers

Roger T. Home of the Great Eastern Railway at:-

48° 25' North Longitude: 123° 21' West

Reply to
Roger T.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------=

--------------------------

Wow! Outstanding work. I especailly like the lighting.

History of N Scale:
's Store--Books, Trains, and Toys:
to 1,200 sites:

Bill

A truly beautiful job.

We did.

mark

Reply to
mark

thanks for the feedback guys !

For those who found that the links did not work, it seems the sudden load took my web server by surprise and it stopped working for a few hours.. its back up and the links should be working again now... sorry

Dale

DMS

Well done.

Reply to
Wolf Kirchmeir

On 6/9/2008 6:43 PM DMS spake thus:

Niiiice.

All that red paint; those must be Yurpeen locos ...

Reply to
David Nebenzahl

Overall it looks like nice work. I think the interior shots at the first link need more light or longer exposures. Hard to make out details.

Reply to
Rick Jones

I agree, but at the same time, I don't.

More light would be nice, from a modeler's view.

The light he used is great, from an artistic realism standpoint.

Reply to
Valued Corporate #120,345 Employee (B A R R Y)

Nice modelling!!

No, they are German. Everything below the footplate is painted red in German steam engines. Somewhere in my archive I have pictures like that, the real thing.. End seventies. German and French steam depots. They are B/W though.. I am almost retired, so who knows they will emerge. Somewhere...

Reply to
wim van bemmel

I really enjoyed looking at those. Thanks for positng them.

Tom

Reply to
newscorrespondent

indeed... my layout is 'Somewhere in Germany' and the red is typical of the German steamers.

The roundhouse gets pretty dirty and dark especially when there is steam and smoke in the air...

Dale

DMS

Oops. And the phrase you want is that you were slashdotted.

mark

Reply to
mark