roundhouse detailing

Last fall I built two HO scale roundhouses and superdetailed the interiors...I thought folk here may like the results which can be
viewed here...
http://layout.mixmox.com/1/Roundhouse-2 http://layout.mixmox.com/1/Man-welding http://layout.mixmox.com/1/second-roundhouse http://layout.mixmox.com/1/Roundhouse-3
Enjoy
Dale http://layout.mixmox.com http://remotesign.mixmox.com
Add pictures here
โœ–
"> Last fall I built two HO scale roundhouses and superdetailed the

Very nice work.
-- Cheers
Roger T. Home of the Great Eastern Railway at:- http://www.highspeedplus.com/~rogertra / Latitude: 48ฐ 25' North Longitude: 123ฐ 21' West
Add pictures here
โœ–

Wow! Outstanding work. I especailly like the lighting.
Bill Bill's Railroad Empire N Scale Model Railroad: http://www.billsrailroad.net Brief History of N Scale: http://www.billsrailroad.net/history/n-scale Bill's Store--Books, Trains, and Toys: http://www.billsrailroad.net/bookstore Resources--Links to 1,200 sites: http://www.billsrailroad.net/bills-favorite-links
Add pictures here
โœ–
DMS wrote:

A truly beautiful job.

We did.
mark
Add pictures here
โœ–
thanks for the feedback guys !
For those who found that the links did not work, it seems the sudden load took my web server by surprise and it stopped working for a few hours.. its back up and the links should be working again now... sorry
Dale http://layout.mixmox.com http://remotesign.mixmox.com
Add pictures here
โœ–
DMS wrote:

Oops. And the phrase you want is that you were slashdotted.
mark
Add pictures here
โœ–
DMS wrote:

Well done.
--
wolf k.

Add pictures here
โœ–
On 6/9/2008 6:43 PM DMS spake thus:

Niiiice.
All that red paint; those must be Yurpeen locos ...
conversation with the average voter.
โœ–
On Tue, 10 Jun 2008 13:00:05 -0700, David Nebenzahl wrote:

Nice modelling!!
No, they are German. Everything below the footplate is painted red in German steam engines. Somewhere in my archive I have pictures like that, the real thing.. End seventies. German and French steam depots. They are B/W though.. I am almost retired, so who knows they will emerge. Somewhere...
--
Groet, salut, Wim.

Add pictures here
โœ–

indeed... my layout is 'Somewhere in Germany' and the red is typical of the German steamers.
The roundhouse gets pretty dirty and dark especially when there is steam and smoke in the air...
Dale http://layout.mixmox.com http://remotesign.mixmox.com
Add pictures here
โœ–
DMS wrote:

Overall it looks like nice work. I think the interior shots at the first link need more light or longer exposures. Hard to make out details.
--

Rick Jones
Remove the Extra Dot to e-mail me

I agree, but at the same time, I don't.
More light would be nice, from a modeler's view.
The light he used is great, from an artistic realism standpoint.
Add pictures here
โœ–
I really enjoyed looking at those. Thanks for positng them.
Tom
Add pictures here
โœ–