Roundhouse Palace sleeper car P-81

The older Roundhouse Palace car kits had instructions that included a seat layout drawing. The newer ones do not include these instructions.

I'm looking for a copy of these instuctions with the seating arrangments for a Palace sleeper car. The undecorated model was #P-81, the new ones were numbered

6081. I'm not sure how the decorated models were numbered.

If anyone has a copy they could spare or if someone could scan and send a copy to me I would really appreciate it.

Thank you,

Jeff Rousseau snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

Reply to
Jccjd1999