Roundhouse Palace car kits

The older Roundhouse Palace car kits had instructions that included a seat layout drawing. The newer ones do not include these instructions.
I'm looking for a copy of these instructions with the seating arrangements for a Palace sleeper car. The undercoated model was #P-81, the new ones were numbered 6081. I'm not sure how the decorated models were numbered.
If anyone has a copy they could spare or if someone could scan and send a copy to me I would really appreciate it.