Kalmbach offers digital subs

Got an email offering a digital sub to Garden Railways mag, through Zinio, for $24.95. That's a $5 saving over print, not much of a bargain
IMO. Print still has advantages over digital, the most obvious in my experiences is that it's easier to skim thorough the mag and decide what warrants further reading.
--
Wolf K.
kirkwood40.blogspot.ca

I agree completely. Also, over time it seems like all computer 'storage' becomes lost or unaccesable.