Kalmbach offers digital subs

Got an email offering a digital sub to Garden Railways mag, through Zinio, for $24.95. That's a $5 saving over print, not much of a bargain IMO. Print still has advantages over digital, the most obvious in my experiences is that it's easier to skim thorough the mag and decide what warrants further reading.

Reply to
Wolf Kirchmeir

I agree completely. Also, over time it seems like all computer 'storage' becomes lost or unaccesable.

Reply to
a425couple