runaway train

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/road-and-rail-transport/7942894/Runaway-Northern-Line-train-travels-through-six-stops-without-driver.html
"A runaway Northern Line train went through six stops on a 13-minute journey on the Tube this morning, with other Underground trains having to be cleared out of its path. "
There is a video, but it won't play where I am.
On 14/08/2010 10:53, bobharvey wrote:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/road-and-rail-transport/7942894/Runaway-Northern-Line-train-travels-through-six-stops-without-driver.html
Plays here (Canada) OK. What's your browser?
The video is mostly stock footage.
cheers, wolf k.

It's FF, or IE6 (yuk)(company laptop). I'm in a hotel in Korea.(yuk)
On 17/08/2010 13:28, bobharvey wrote:

[...]
Not a browser problem, then.
I don't know whether to commiserate, but maybe a couple hours railfanning would be in order. As long as the Korean cops don't get upset.
cheers, wolf k.

That would be nice, but I am on geoje island, which has no sign of railways. Shipyards, yes. Trains, no. The ferry sailed under this bridge on the way here: http://www.korea.net/detail.do?guid=46157 but it's not yet in use. The bridge is a road bridge, the railway on that page is between Busan and it's airport. Nice to see peeps buildng railways, mind. They are building a TGV style network, and the national operator has grandiose plans to connect to Europe when the country is re-unified (!) : http://info.korail.com/2007/eng/ekr/ekr01000/w_ekr01100.jsp

That would be nice, but I am on geoje island, which has no sign of railways. Shipyards, yes. Trains, no. The ferry sailed under this bridge on the way here: http://www.korea.net/detail.do?guidF157 but it's not yet in use. The bridge is a road bridge, the railway on that page is between Busan and it's airport. Nice to see peeps buildng railways, mind. They are building a TGV style network, and the national operator has grandiose plans to connect to Europe when the country is re-unified (!) ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Come Tishba!