Sandra Bullock FBI Donaldli Ingalls

I need Sandy Bullock she is my Button..GOOGLE US : SANDRA ANNETTE BULLOCK DONALDLI MARK INGALLS okay?okay?okay?Love is the Answer!

RE: Sandy Bullock & Donaldli Ingalls Thursday, April 26, 2007 5:02 AM From: "Lampinski, Megan M." To: "Thomas Clifford"

Thank you for your contact to the FBI Philadelphia.

Based on the information you provided, there does not seem to be an FBI nexus. Please contact the authorities in Austin for further assistance.

Good luck.

__________

From: Thomas Clifford [mailto: snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com ] Sent: Thu 4/26/2007 6:44 AM To: snipped-for-privacy@ak.net; Phoenix; San Diego FBI; snipped-for-privacy@leo.gov; WFO MAIL; Jacksonville; Miami; Tampa Division; snipped-for-privacy@FBI.GOV; Springfield; Baltimore; Minneapolis; snipped-for-privacy@leo.gov; StLouis; snipped-for-privacy@FBI.GOV; snipped-for-privacy@FBI.GOV; snipped-for-privacy@FBI.GOV; Buffalo; snipped-for-privacy@ic.fb i.gov ; snipped-for-privacy@ic.fb i.gov ; Cleveland.CV; snipped-for-privacy@FBI.GOV; snipped-for-privacy@FBI.GOV; snipped-for-privacy@FBI.GOV; snipped-for-privacy@leo.gov; C1.SLC; Norfolk; Richmond; Applicants.Richmond; Bristol.RH; Charlottesville.RH; Fredericksburg.RH; Lynchburg.RH; Roanoke.RH; Winchester.RH

Subject: Sandy Bullock & Donaldli Ingalls

I want to talk to Sandy now!

The FBI does not offer to anyone to CONTACT THE AUTHORITIES unless that person really does have a relationship with said person....IE..Sandra Annette Bullock and Donaldli Mark Ingalls

Thank you very much.

Someone yell/tell/call/contact/get a hold of/ my Sandy as it seems we are both having trouble getting a hold of each other.

Reply to
Donaldli Mark Ingalls April 22 1969

YOU ARE INSANE - GO AWAY

Donaldli Mark Ingalls April 22 1969 wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@og8g2000pbb.googlegroups.com: