Squido "lenses" for Euro Rail Model Trains

Please visit my Squido "lenses" for European Model Trains:

Thanks, Rob

Reply to
rob.witthauer

WTF is a "lens" in this context? Some new bullshit language for yet another minimally useful, if not positively bothersome, web sales technique?

Reply to
Steve Caple

Lenses are mini-sites that are focused on a specific topic. Sorry if you didn't find it useful when you visited, but I'll be adding more content often. Here's one for those interested in Lionel Trains:

Rob

Reply to
FunWithTrains

That makes a lot more sense - but not a lot more interest on my part. At least I'm not wondering where the information on marker lights or signals or headlights, etc., was.

Reply to
Steve Caple

I thought it was an add for bits of shiny plastic - you know, the kind people glue into head light castings. IOW, not a transparent terminology.

Heh heh.

Reply to
Wolf K.

"IOW"?

Isle of Wight?

-- Cheers

Roger T. Home of the Great Eastern Railway at:-

48° 25' North Longitude: 123° 21' West

Reply to
Roger T.

In Other Words.

Isle of Wight == IoW.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it. Used super glue....

Reply to
Wolf K.