Squido "lenses" for Euro Rail Model Trains

Please visit my Squido "lenses" for European Model Trains:
http://www.squidoo.com/marklintrains
http://www.squidoo.com/lgbmodeltrains
http://www.squidoo.com/zscaletrains
Thanks, Rob
On Thu, 13 Mar 2008 10:40:09 -0700 (PDT), snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

WTF is a "lens" in this context? Some new bullshit language for yet another minimally useful, if not positively bothersome, web sales technique?
--
Steve

Lenses are mini-sites that are focused on a specific topic. Sorry if you didn't find it useful when you visited, but I'll be adding more content often. Here's one for those interested in Lionel Trains: http://www.squidoo.com/lionelmodeltrains
Rob
On Fri, 14 Mar 2008 18:41:05 -0700 (PDT), snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

That makes a lot more sense - but not a lot more interest on my part. At least I'm not wondering where the information on marker lights or signals or headlights, etc., was.
--
Steve

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

I thought it was an add for bits of shiny plastic - you know, the kind people glue into head light castings. IOW, not a transparent terminology.
Heh heh.
--
wolf k.

"IOW"?
Isle of Wight?
-- Cheers
Roger T. Home of the Great Eastern Railway at:- http://www.highspeedplus.com/~rogertra / Latitude: 48 25' North Longitude: 123 21' West
Roger T. wrote:

In Other Words.
Isle of Wight == IoW.
That's my story, and I'm sticking to it. Used super glue....
--
wolf k.