Info on CN wood cabooses needed

I know I asked about this some time ago, but I've mislaid the answer, and my memory ain't what she used to be.
So:
What was the colour of CNR wood caboose roofs? Specifically:
orange with white maple leaf herald, 1950s/60s orange with CN squiggle, 1960s oxide red/brown with CN squiggle (work cabooses) 1950s/60s
Thanks in advance.
--
wolf k.

There are a few color photos of orange squiggle wood cabs at http://www.rr-fallenflags.org/cn/cn-frt.html that may help. Geezer
Geezer wrote:

Thanks, i studied all the pictures i could find in a hour's worth of surfing. None show enough roof to be certain of the colour, unfortunately. Seems like nobody thought an overhead view would be important.
--
wolf k.

Wolf K. wrote:

Wolf, Have you tried the CN SIG Yahoo! group? ISTR some recent discussion there about van colors, including roofs:
HTH, Stevert

Now I am no expert on modeling, colours or what-ever, but up here that "CN squiggle" goes by the name of "the lazy noodle". Why? I have no idea. However I do know a LOT of money was given to someone to design that lazy noodle -- did I say a LOT, it was a lot of money.
A second cup of coffee always works for me
Ron Lambert wrote:

Yeah, I know it's called the lazy noodle, or the noodle, or whatever. I call it the squiggle (and where is "up here", anyhow? I'm in Northern Ontario.)
;-)
--
wolf k.

Well I'm in central Saskatchewan. You just might be further "up there" then I am.
--
A second cup of coffee always works for me

Ron Lambert wrote:

Actually, I'm south of you. All of Saskatchewan is north of me. Most people living in Northern Ontario are further south than Saskatchewan. ;-)
One of the mistaken impressions is that most Canadians live north of the 49th parallel. Only about 1/3rd do.
BTW, I would like to know the "official" nickname of the squiggle/noodle, so if you come across it, let us know.
--
wolf k.

I was told that it was the 'Wet Noodle'
--
Frank Rosenbaum
Please Support the following train shows:
Frank A. Rosenbaum wrote:

That sounds better. ;-)
--
wolf k.

On Sun, 30 Mar 2008 17:12:17 -0700, Frank A. Rosenbaum wrote:

Sounds pretty limp.
--
Steve

There is a joke in there somewhere. Actually the limp noodles are what airport road designers use to figure out how to confuse us.