Info on CNR cabooses

I know I asked about this some time ago, but I've mislaid the answer, and my memory ain't what she used to be.
So:
What was the colour of CNR wood caboose roofs? Specifically:
orange with white maple leaf herald, 1950s/60s orange with CN squiggle, 1960s oxide red/brown with CN squiggle (work cabooses) 1950s/60s
Thanks in advance.
--
wolf k.