S Scale Trains Web Site

HO is a little too small for my middle-age eyes and O takes up too much space. S Scale is ideal...
http://www.squidoo.com/S-Scale-Trains

On 25/11/2011 1:45 AM, Ken wrote:

Check out the video. Just love the way that American Flyer engine waddles down the track. At about 80 mph, too!
:-)
Wolf K.
On 11/25/2011 01:45 AM, Ken wrote:

You, got that right, Ken ;-) (But then I have a soft spot for just about any of the stuff invented by Mr. Gilbert's toy co.) Sincerely,
--
J. B. Wood e-mail: arl snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com