S Scale Trains Web Site

HO is a little too small for my middle-age eyes and O takes up too much space. S Scale is ideal...

Ken

Check out the video. Just love the way that American Flyer engine waddles down the track. At about 80 mph, too!

:-)

Wolf K.

Reply to
Wolf K

You, got that right, Ken ;-) (But then I have a soft spot for just about any of the stuff invented by Mr. Gilbert's toy co.) Sincerely,

Reply to
J.B. Wood